The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Teaching and Learning Support Assistants:
We seek to appoint enthusiastic and committed Teaching and Learning Support Assistants to join our successful team. The successful candidates will be confident, enthusiastic and have experience of working with children in the classroom.
1x Fixed term contract for one year in the first instance, 25 hours per week, term time only, to start September 2018.
1x Temporary maternity cover, until the return of the post holder, 25 hours per week, term time only, to start September 2018.
Scale 2, SCP 11-13
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has enthusiasm, commitment and a positive outlook
- Has the ability to support the teacher in the delivery of an outstanding curriculum
- Has the ability to work closely with staff, children and families
- Has high expectations in terms of teaching, learning and behaviour
- Is committed to nurturing the Christian ethos of the school
- Is willing to take part in school events and extra-curricular activities
In return, we can offer:
- A warm and welcoming school community
- Dedicated and hardworking teachers and support staff
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children
- Commitment to professional development
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Gee (School Business Manager) 01422 832454.
Closing Date: Friday 4th May, 9am
35 hours per week.
Salary: Scale 4 (Point 18-21)
The governors seek to appoint a dedicated, self-motivated and enthusiastic Site Manager to join our friendly, supportive and hardworking team from July 2018.
The Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of security, maintenance, health and safety of the building, whilst implementing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the school and its grounds, so that school is a bright and inviting place to teach and learn. The role will require regular paid overtime to facilitate evening openings. The successful candidate will:
- be looking for a new challenge to manage our site, buildings and grounds
- be ready for responsibility including for security, health and safety
- have good organisational skills and be proactive around the site
- be hardworking and flexible to the needs of the school and all its stakeholders
- have good DIY skills such as: for general repairs, maintenance and decorating
- take pride in our school and be a proactive member of our community, including being involved in special events
- display good inter-personal skills with families, colleagues, governors, contractors and visitors
- enjoy working in a child friendly environment
- have a sense of humour
- Ideally, you will have had previous experience and be reliable, competent and trustworthy as you will have access to the whole school.
We will offer:
- a friendly environment and staff team who work hard and support each other
- a commitment to your ongoing training and development needs
- a strong, supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit our school contact Mrs Anthea Gee, School Business Manager.
Closing Date: Friday 27th April, 10am