The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
The governors seek to appoint the following inspiring, energetic and outstanding teachers to join our team.
- 1x permanent, full time teacher, commencing September 2019
- 1x temporary full time teacher (Year 3 initially), commencing 29th April 2019 or as soon as possible, until the return of the substantive postholder (Maternity Leave, likely to be 1 year)
- 1x temporary full time teacher (Year 6 initially), commencing 3rd June 2019 or as soon as possible, until the return to the classroom of the substantive postholder
We are a small Church of England Junior School with a strong Christian ethos and are currently on an exciting, aspirational journey of improvement which will take us from ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’.
The successful candidates will be excellent classroom practitioners who are able to enthuse and motivate our pupils, enabling them to make excellent progress in all areas of the curriculum. Applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has enthusiasm, commitment and a positive outlook
- Is committed to providing challenge and opportunity for our children
- Is creative and innovative
- Has high expectations
- Is an excellent team player, able to establish effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- Is committed to nurturing the Christian ethos of the school
In return, we can offer:
- The chance to be part of our exciting journey towards excellence
- Proven successful NQT Induction and mentoring processes
- Happy, friendly children who are keen to learn
- A friendly, strong and supportive team, committed to providing the very best education for our children
- A commitment to continued professional development
- A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to visit our school contact Mrs Anthea Gee, School Business Manager. Application packs are available via email, or by collection in person from the school office.
Please return your completed application to the school.
Closing date: Monday 25th February 2019, 10am
Shortlisting: Thursday 27th February
Teaching observations: WC 4th and 11th March 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 20th March 2019